Apply for Scholarship
The Mountain View IOOF Lodge is offering a scholarship to a senior high school student entering college.
The student selected from the Mountain View-Los Altos High School District will receive a $1,000.00 scholarship.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
1. Download and complete the application form.
2. Include two (2) letters of reference, in sealed envelopes.
References: Provide Two Letters of Recommendation
*One Letter from a Teacher or Academic Advisor;
*One Letter from a Work or Volunteer Supervisor, a Youth Leader or Personal Acquaintance
(If you need help asking for a recommendation, see the College/Career Center personnel.)
3. Include an official high school transcript complete with registrar’s stamp.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Postmark by May 1 of this year
1. One scholarship will be awarded in the amount of $1,000.00. Any student planning to attend either a junior (community) college, a four-year college may apply.
To qualify, the student must be enrolled as a full-time student (12 or more units) within the Mountain View / Los Altos High School District.
2. An official high school transcript complete with a registrar’s stamp must be sent with the scholarship application form before the application will be considered for judging by the committee.
3. Judging is based on the entire application, not just grades. Student financial need is a large factor taken into consideration.
4. Scholarship applications must be POSTMARKED BY MAY 1.
5. Mail completed application with required materials to:
Mountain View IOOF Lodge 244
823 Villa St.
Mountain View CA 94041
Or Email application to: firstname.lastname@example.org & drop off letters of recommendation and transcript in our mail slot on Villa & Castro